Be.Aspired was created to help support organizational sustainability by focusing on an organizations most important assets -- it's people. We are certified to support your workforce in many ways. Talent management, Coaching and Development and Personalized Mindfulness Training. Our programs teach people to learn how to respond to the complexities, pressures, and uncertainties of the workplace with greater balance, clarity, and productivity.
You and your organization are suffering from a variety of stress-related complaints. Productivity is off, you and/or your staff feel worried, home lives are suffering, and there is a general feelings of life feeling out of control. Be.Aspired has combined the practice of mindfulness with traditional personal develop/career development to provide a host of services and workshops to remedy these issues.
Our services and workshops teach people to learn how to respond to the complexities, pressures, and uncertainties of the workplace with greater balance, clarity, and productivity. They enable people to cultivate the awareness of their body and mind in the midst of day-to-day activities, while cultivating the confidence and career savvy to increase productivity and efficiency.
What we offer:
We offer 1:1 sessions and a range of personalized workshops, tailored for each client to meet the needs and goals of their organization. Hourly, half-day, and multiple week sessions are available during regular work hours, lunch programs, custom retreats, or as one component of corporate off-site training.
What is Mindfulness?
An increasing number of innovative businesses see mindfulness as a key management competency for fostering more effective management and more effective teams. Progressive organizations apply this awareness to focus on ‘mindful leadership’ – a term used to describe the way in which great leaders attune to their people to draw out and amplify their best qualities.
- It helps us to develop an ability to stay focused on task without our minds drifting away with thoughts about the past or the future. This is called ‘staying in the present moment’.
- It teaches us how to pay attention to those details of life that would often go unnoticed and helps us realize that our (working) lives are often much richer and more interesting than we thought.
- It gives us the ability to find calm in the midst of stressful or emotionally challenging situations.
Put simply, mindfulness enables people to be more aware. By developing awareness and seeing our lives with more clarity, we become more emotionally intelligent, more skillful in communication and our internal balance is restored.
Your Return on Investment
We are certified to help your organization grow towards success by improving the well-being of your teams and individuals, and increasing the interpersonal skills of your leaders. Our down-to-earth approach leads to long-lasting benefits, enabling people to be more content and more productive at work. Our training is both engaging and practical, offering the perfect balance of work and play.
- We will listen well to understand your key issues, your goals, your values, your strengths and your challenges.
- Based on this understanding, we will use those methods that best fit your unique requirements.
- We will use the latest evidence-based training tools.
- To ensure the maximum Return on Investment for your organization, we will closely monitor results, using established evaluation tools to benchmark pre and post training levels of mindfulness and emotional regulation in participants.